Saturday 20 February 2010

20 Feb 2010

Day 51:
Although the weather was lovely (big puffy white clouds set against a brilliant blue sky), I never left the house today. Instead, I used the day to do a bit of cleaning (mostly laundry), watch the Olympics and even watch a couple of movies that I haven't had time to watch for the past 2 months. It's sooo nice to have what I call a 'dump day' every once in awhile. Yes, I did keep longing to be outdoors, but the films were great (The Fall [that had AMAZING cinematography] and Coco Before Chanel), the Olympics were FAB (fantastic women's freestyle aerials) and dinner was good (Thai Lemon Chicken soup). I was also reminded that it had been a week since my birthday by all of my birthday cards on the living room window sill.... So, to all of you that wished me happy birthday and sent or gave me cards, THANK YOU once more for making me feel so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment