Sunday 17 January 2010

17 Jan 2010



Day 17:
After realising that I didn't have the right OS map for the circular walk that I wanted to do around Rame Head today and not really fancying the idea of going into town to buy it, I decided to explore the SE Cornish Coast... visiting places that I have driven by the turning to loads of times once getting off the Torpoint Ferry and out past Antony House, but had never taken the time to explore those off-the-beaten-path B roads. So, on another spectacular winter's day I visited Port Wrinkle (with it's TINY harbour), Crafthole (for a wonderful Sunday roast at Finnygook Inn), Downderry, Seaton, East Looe and finished the day by catching the sunset from Rame Head. Was a bit of a whirlwind tour, but such beautiful beaches and amazing views all with a large helping of 'twee'ness. It was hard to pick just one photo from today, but this one I just love and sums up the day beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment