Saturday 16 January 2010

16 Jan 2010


Day 16:
Well, some people see 'miraculous' images of the Virgin Mary or Jesus Christ in the most unlikely of places such as in food or the clouds, on the sides of buildings or in windows. I however, see a heart burned into the underside of my forearm that happened by reaching over the still steaming kettle while making a cup of tea the other day. (Do you see it too??) I told this story and showed my burn to my cubicle mates and one of them commented that it must be a sign that I will have some hot/searing/burning love entering my life. If only, eh??  LOL!  I showed this burn to my friend Claudia at the pub last night and she said that I need to open myself up to that and listen to my 'heart'. I'll keep you all posted...   ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment