Saturday 3 April 2010

3 April 2010

Day 93:
The weather outside today was terrible as the sky was filled with dark grey clouds overhead all day and the rain wouldn't stop pouring down. Not a very inspiring day to be outside, or really even move from my computer chair for that matter. I finally was able to tackle a project that I had long since put off which included post-processing some photos from last year of days spent out in south and west Cornwall in hopes of some of them getting put on a site for Purely West Cornwall (bit of a tourist site/fan page on Facebook).


Although this photo was not taken today (shame, cos that's where I would have liked to have been), it is one of the many photos that I spent time on fixing the colours, cropping and whatnot to make it special. But I tell you what, after sitting in front of the computer all day looking at photos of beautiful blues skies, seas, sunsets, surfers, flowers, ponies and other wildlife, I was jonesing to get outside!!

No comments:

Post a Comment