Friday 19 March 2010

19 March 2010

Day 78:
So, after a very cold, wet and soggy day out demonstrating at Hannafore Beach, I rushed home, had a shower and tried to warm up a bit after being completely soaked again on my bike ride home. :-(  What a miserable day... However, to hopefully end the day on a positive note, I was headed to Roscoff, France for the weekend to see my mate Anna. I ran into my French downstairs neighbour and as it turned out, she too, was headed over to France for the weekend, taking the same exact ferries as me and so she offered me a lift to the port.  I was very happy about that as I wasn't really looking forward to dragging all of my stuff to the ferry terminal in the rain. So, once safely on board the ferry, rather than even thinking about sleeping in the 'reclining seats', I opted for a piece of floor in the lounge. This was my bed for the night. Yeah, it may not look great, but with an eye mask and sleeping meds it turned out to be just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment