Saturday 23 January 2010

23 Jan 2010


Day 23:
I've been on a bit of a spending spree and hope that it isn't all in vain. Before going to The Wildcards photo shoot and gig, I ordered a flash unit for my camera. It seems just as much of a technical challenge as the camera itself was when I first got it.  Ay-yi-yi...! And today, I went over to Brixham and bought a macro lens, filter and backpack especially for all of this gear that I now own. I was quite looking forward to my stop off at Berry Head in Brixham to test some of it out. Houston, we may have a problem... not sure the macro lens is working properly and so it may need to be returned.  :-(  Pooo.  But, not letting that (nor the persistent clouds) deter me, I pressed on and headed right out to the tip of Berry Head to take this shot. I wish that I could have pointed the camera the exact direction of the sunset to capture the amazing orange colour the sky turned below the clouds, but there was an annoying building in the way. :-( Still, impressive results looking out over the coastline. I just LOVE beautiful days such as this!

No comments:

Post a Comment