Thursday 21 January 2010

20 Jan 2010


Day 20:
For those of you that REALLY know me, you know that I am a bit of 'foodie'. The older that I get, the more that is true. I LOVE to cook and so enjoy being in the kitchen. As I've had some salami in the fridge that needed to be used up, in addition to some vegetables, I thought I'd make a pizza. Admittedly, I did want to buy the pizza dough base from the store, but they were out so I made my first pizza base from scratch. Yes, it was more time consuming than simply adding water to pre-packaged materials, but it was definitely more tasty. Rather than keeping it plain the next time I make pizza dough (which this one was half white/half wholemeal flour), I'll spice things up a bit and through in a few herbs and spices to give it an even better flavour.  Oh, and by the way, this pizza was GREAT! I'm lucky that I get to have the leftovers tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment