Saturday 29 May 2010

29 May 2010

Day 149:
Although I had a weekend camping ticket for Plymouth Volksfest (music and VW gathering), I wasn't in the right frame of mind to go hang out in a field with a bunch of people in the rain. So instead, I got in touch with my friend Tim who had asked me earlier in the week about getting together at some point to take some photos of him with his '52 Chevy out near Bovey Tracey (in Devon not far from Exeter). It turned out to be a great day, despite the rain with some very lovely people (Tim and his wife Cathy). They took me out to places I had never been before (Kennick, Tottiford and Trenchford Reservoirs), which were absolutely gorgeous! Then, on the way back to Bovey Tracey, we stopped off at a farm (a place that I thought was PERFECT on the way out of town) and took more photos (seen above), in addition to playing with baby calves, puppies, cows, bulls and chickens!  It was AWESOME and the perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment