Sunday 16 May 2010

16 May 2010

Day 136:
After the long walk the day before, on Sunday I headed over to Salcombe to Bangwallop for a day long Portrait Photography course. Our beautiful model, Anete from Poland, had never modelled before and none of the 4 people attending the course had ever worked with a model before making the day a challenging one. It pushed me WAY OUT of my comfort zone telling Anete what to do and how to change her positioning, but I guess the results are worth it. It is something that I am definitely going to have to work on and am excited to try to develop new skills. In addition to the photography side of things, I was also introduced to Adobe Lightroom and think that my photos will be forever changed by using such an AWESOME piece of software!

No comments:

Post a Comment