Friday 9 April 2010

9 April 2010

Day 99:
As I was so busy getting ready to head to Roscoff today and even busier still once getting to the ferry terminal, I didn't really have time (or the inclination) to take out the camera.  :-(  I know, sad indeed, but some days are just like that.  Instead, I'll treat to you to a photo taken on a different day.  :-) Although this photo was taken last year, I finally got around to working with it right before leaving for Roscoff, in hopes that some of my photos might show up on the Purely West Cornwall website, however, since contacting the person in charge, I still haven't heard anything back from them. Perhaps I should give them a nudge cos surely they can't say that this photo is bad!  :-)  Oh, BTW... it was taken at Porthmeor Beach in St. Ives last summer.  Such a glorious end to a wonderful day hiking the SW Coast Path!

No comments:

Post a Comment