Sunday 7 March 2010

7 March 2010

Day 66:
As a more spur of the moment plan, I decided that I had to get out of the house again today and do more coastal walking. Jennie also came along as she too can live spontaneously.  :-) We headed to the South Devon coast this time, walking from Bolberry Down out to Bolt Tail, then down to Inner and Outer Hope where we had a hot chocolate and some crisps in the Hope and Anchor Pub before heading across the fields and country lanes back to Bolberry Down. It was a gloriously sunny day with plenty of blue sky, but my oh my, the wind was STRONG and cold!  However, it didn't matter... it was just so nice to be outside getting some fresh air and tackling more of the SW Coast Path... I swear I am on a mission this year to complete even more of this path this all of the previous years combined! So far, I have gotten the year off right!

No comments:

Post a Comment