Friday 5 March 2010

5 March 2010


Day 64:
Well, Friday I didn't get any of the camera's out once. It was just too manic at uni to even think about anything else than what I already had on my plate and photography was at the bottom of the list. However, I did plan this walk on Friday night so I'll use one of the lovely photos that I took while on a walk with Jennie along the SW Coast Path near Crackington Haven on Saturday. :-) That counts, right?


Although we had gone in search of sun, sun sun, we didn't exactly find that along the North Cornish coast. However, we did find something perhaps a bit more dramatic than blues skies and sunshine. After successfully getting off the precipice alive, we encountered this scene while looking south from Cambeak near Crackington Haven.

No comments:

Post a Comment